A couple of days ago, I went with a few friends, for pizza and then icecream… (it was yummy J )
well, we were chatting, when abhi asked us ‘on which side of the bus do you sit?’… I was going to reply ‘not fixed’, when I realized that it indeed is, and answered ‘left side, bihind the driver’… and it’s not just me, almost everyone has a fixed side of preference. It just got me thinking… it’s not done consciously.. but I never even look to the right side… strange or waght?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Which side of the bus"
hmm...well this had never even struck me before and when abhi mentioned it....well it got me thinking...Is there some kinda logic behind this?small things we never notice but keep doing subconsciously!well well well lotta questions huh???
........by the ways I choose the side opposite to the driver...Right side!
interesting... tumhi US la na yeta firang jhalya aahat....
India madhye driver right side la astoo... ani bapat bai hi .. arrrere... :P
deva narayana.. kay kela re me hya jagacha ... tsk tsk tsk...
nice thought !
Post a Comment