Aren't there times when you feel your head is so full of things, and you can’t catch hold of a single un-entangled thought. And whenever you try to pull them apart, they get even more stuck and confusing, and you start finding connections you never knew existed.
You wish the brain would have a compartment where we can put thoughts and retrieve them at will. Something like the pensive (do not try to understand this if you don’t read Harry Potter :D ).
What do you do then? Go for a walk? Listen to music? Unwind by going for an outing? Chat till you are out with it all? Scream? Cry? Sleep?......... doesn’t help, really. They come back. And then you HAVE tried everything you could do to end it, and now have an extra thought of the time lost while trying get some semblance of order in your brain.
At times like this, it’s best to simply Ctrl+A, and SHIFT+DEL… leaves a VOID, an amazing empty space, a NULL. And the silence is so refreshing…and then you realise, all those thoughts, you can simply do without. :)
Peaceful,
-VOID
1 comment:
I agree whole heartedly...I have gone through such bouts of carefully trying to free myself from the clutches of the the ...I don't know what to call it.... and then have been sucked into a mesh... a heap...a net....and have got bogged down...I do try to relax...although in different ways...LOL...Music is therapeutic and always helps me....
Nice to know others feel the same...
And I thought I was an original..
Puh leaaase....
Post a Comment