10 Jan 2008

Jimmy Cricket.

Times in life when you need to make tough decisions, decisions that will change your future, when you have to decide which side of the bridge you are going to be. Difficult decisions because you cannot predict what will be their effect. How can you say what’s right and what’s wrong when you don’t know where it is going to lead you.

I was faced with one of those tough decisions recently. Any decision could lead to something wonderful or something so terrible that I would end up messing up the life of people I loved... or worse... mine. And I was at a loss as to what’s right and what wrong. To decide between what i truly wanted and what i must do, between a hopeless effort and a useless cause. And then I wished I had a Jimmy cricket for a conscience. Just someone to take the decision instead of me… Was it just to run away from the responsibility of taking my own decision or was it because I had stopped trusting mine?



-Long nose Madhura.

PS: And what happens if you ARE Jimmy cricket?
Can the fairy turn Jimmy into a wood toy,
like she can turn pinocchio into a real boy?

1 comment: