Remember the story we were told or the poem 'Somebody's Mother', about some bright young fellow helping some old lady cross the road, and how it’s right, and a good thing to do?
Well, I was going to be able to catch the bus today morning … without my father having to drop me till the bus stand (after a long time). I was hurrying towards the main road when saw an old lady trying to cross the road. walking stick, bad eyesight, hair white as snow, cotton sari.. (typical ajji :) ) She was standing, there, looking around waiting for the road to empty. I helped her cross it. She was surprised and pleased, and smiled and said ‘Thank you very much!!’ (in english, mind you). Well, I don’t know about right or not, it made me feel grr8! I was still able to catch the bus and her smile made my day! :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice! :)
Post a Comment