31 May 2011

bits and pieces

I have found somethings about myself and somethings about the world i see recently:

A praise repeated a hundred times is still one praise. Say it once, and mean it then. It's enough. Say it ten times and then i'l doubt it.

The more someone tries to convince me that something is true or good or better (without my expressing doubt in any way), the more I doubt it. If it were so obviously true, why spend so much effort in convincing me? I'd get there eventually.

If someone says trust me, I cannot and will not. Trust is something that must come from within, a lot like love, or respect. The fact that it needed to be asked for, implies that it's not deserved. (unless it's a movie, and it's the hero asking the girl who's life he's saving, to jump off the train with him) :D

Having faith in a person is not the same as having faith in everything they believe in.

A person who claims to be modest, disproves it simply by claiming it.

A person who claims to be fair is already biased by it.

"I praise you and you praise me" works once in a while (and is needed sometimes)... do it five times a day and it's the same as praising yourself.

-M

1 comment:

Saee said...

:) Nice and upfront.